9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Congregational Church of Middlebury, UCC
30 North Pleasant Street
This year's bazaar will feature a wide variety of gift and personal items: Hand crafts; fashion and fine jewelry, ties and scarfs; theme gift baskets; rooms full of books, toys, puzzles and games. A Garden Table will offer a wide variety of indoor and outdoor plants and other garden-related items. Also choose from a delicious variety of homemade foods for take-out: Soups, pies, cookies, cakes, breads, candies, jams, and more! Masks are required for all.
Plans and contact information for this year’s Holiday Bazaar are:
Table and Room Managers: (see map for table layout)
- Hand Crafts Tables (Unity Hall): Polly Birdsall and Peg Lawrence
- Jewelry, Scarves, Ties (Unity Hall): Glenna Emilo and Pat Zeliff
- Theme Baskets (Hallway near sanctuary door): Bronwen Kent, Candy MacLaughlin, Gail Hietzker
- Book Room (Room 109): Sally Holland and Janet Franklin
- Garden and Plant Table (Fellowship Hall): Melissa Mae Bartley and Jakee Zaccor
- Foods Table (Fellowship Hall): Maureen Williams and Alice Munson
- Specialty Soups & Whole Pies (Fellowship Hall): Nancy Foster and Kay Bussiere
- Toys, Games, Puzzles (Nursery Room): Robyn Stattel and Michaela Kubacki
Not offered this year (postponed until next year): We will not be able to host an indoor Luncheon. Also, we will not offer or accept items for Attic Treasure or Finer Things, and there will not be a quilt raffle this year.