Click here to fill out a facilities use request form.
Our Sanctuary can seat about 500 people, and features a 6′ Steinway grand piano and a refurbished William A. Johnson pipe organ that are kept up in good condition.
Unity Hall in our new addition offers a more intimate space that can accommodate around 50 people, has movable seating, an 81" flat screen TV, and a 6′ Steinway grand piano. A 5' white board, DVD player and microphone with speaker are also available.
There is a small kitchenette adjacent to the hall.
The church building was designed by architect Lavius Fillmore and completed in 1809. Our magnificent five-tiered spire, soaring 135 feet high, was designed with a flexible frame that was able to withstand the gale-force winds that occasionally buffet Vermont, such as the 1938 and 1950 hurricanes that leveled or severely damaged many local buildings. The rectangular interior reaches upward to a cross with a central dome—the Cross embracing the World—supported by handsome ionic columns, each cut from a single tree on the town green across the street.
In 2017, we built a beautiful new addition to house our staff offices, church school classrooms, and an additional fellowship + worship space. It has been a gift to create community here. This new addition was designed by Smith Alvarez Sienkiewycz Architects at www.sasarchitects.com