- There is a Seymour Street parking lot as well as on-street parking on Seymour Street.
- There is parking along Route 7/North Pleasant Street. To enter the building on the east side please use the door on the north end of the addition.
- On Sunday mornings, visitors may park at the National Bank of Middlebury, located at 15 Seymour Street.
- The Seymour Street parking lot and north entrance to Fellowship Hall have designated accessible spaces and a ramp.
- There is also parking along North Pleasant Street with designated accessible spaces and a ramp.
- There is an elevator to access both lower and upper levels of our building, including the sanctuary.
- Our sanctuary is equipped with a hearing loop to enhance the worship experience for people with compatible hearing aids. Ask a greeter when you enter into worship.
Our Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall are located at the north end of Middlebury’s town green, on the corner of U.S. Route 7 and Seymour Street.
Locate the building using this address:
2 Main Street, Middlebury, Vermont 05753
The Church Offices, Unity Hall, and classrooms are located in our new addition, between Seymour Street and U.S. Route 7.
Locate these rooms using this address:
30 North Pleasant Street, Middlebury, Vermont 05753