Bequests and other gifts to the endowment from church members and friends support approximately ten percent of the annual funding for the work of our church. Bequests also have helped fund a range of priorities from needed upkeep and expansion of our historic church building to growing our music programs to expanding opportunities for children and youth.
Many charitable gift planning opportunities are available to members and friends that will allow you and your family to make a difference to present and future generations through our church. To learn more about wills and estate planning, see:
- An Introduction to Wills from William B. Miller, Esq.
- A Brief Guide to Wills and Estate Planning
- For Gen Z and Millennials
- Remembering Our Church With a Bequest
- Sample Language for a Gift through a Will or Trust
To explore other giving options, see:
Or contact a member of the Planned Giving Committee to discuss your specific ideas and interests.