Donations are needed for the tables/rooms listed below. Please contact the Bazaar Co-chairs or the Table and Room managers directly about specific needs that you can help with.
Food donations include a variety of homemade foods for take-out: Soups, pies, cookies, cakes, breads, candies, jams, and more.
We accept donations (in good condition):
- Handcraft creations from sewists, knitters, quilters, weavers, painters; also woodcraft items such as stools, cutting boards, lazy Susans, bird houses, children's toys and small bookshelves.
- Children's toys and puzzles & games for children or adults.
- Books -Hardcover and softcover (excluding textbooks and encyclopedias).
- Costume and finer jewelry, scarves and ties.
- Garden items including household plants and potted herbs and decorative plant containers.
- Small household furnishings, such as small tables, lamps, framed paintings, bookshelves and holiday items (excluded: large items, electronics, kitchen items, linens, dishes and glassware).
If you have items that we are not accepting, we recommend that you donate your items to one of the following organizations:
- Buy Again Alley (resale shop Main St Middlebury): Church account #506
- Neat Repeats (resale shop on Route 7 South): Church account #45
- HOPE Thrift Shop (Boardman Rd, Middlebury)
- Sell or donate free on Front Porch Forum
Contact the Bazaar Co-Chairs if you have any questions about donations contact Bazaar Co-Chairs: Ruth Penfield and Judy Jessup.