Donations will be needed for the tables/rooms mentioned below. Please contact the Bazaar Co-chairs or the Table and Room managers directly about specific needs that you can help with.
Food donations include a variety of homemade foods for take-out: Soups, pies, cookies, cakes, breads, candies, jams, and more.
We accept these types of donations (in good condition):
- Handcraft creations from sewists, knitters, quilters, weavers, painters; also woodcraft items such as stools, cutting boards, lazy Susans, bird houses, children's toys and small bookshelves.
- Children's toys and puzzles & games for children or adults.
- Hardcover and softcover books (excluding textbooks and encyclopedias).
- Costume and finer jewelry, scarves and ties.
- Household plants and potted herbs and decorative plant containers.
- Small household furnishings, such as small tables, lamps, framed paintings, bookshelves and holiday items (excluded: large items, kitchen items, linens, dishes and glassware).
Donate to benefit individuals in our wider community
If you have items that we are not accepting for the Bazaar this year, we recommend these options for resale or outright donation. These organizations will gladly take your donations to benefit our Middlebury area community.
- Buy Again Alley (resale shop Main St Middlebury): Church account #506
- Neat Repeats (resale shop on Route 7 South): Church account #45
- HOPE Thrift Shop (Boardman Rd, Middlebury)
- Sell or donate free on Front Porch Forum
Contact the Bazaar Co-Chairs if you have any questions about donations contact Bazaar Co-Chairs: Ruth Penfield and Judy Jessup.